These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Scintam Engineering Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Scintam Engineering Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Scintam Engineering Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Scintam Engineering Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
Links to other websites
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Scintam Engineering Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Scintam Engineering Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Scintam Engineering Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11. Scintam Engineering Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Scintam Engineering Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Scintam Engineering Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
Scintam Engineering Ltd details
23. Scintam Engineering Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13296468 whose registered address is 7 Faraday Building, Nottingham Science & Technology Park, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2QP and it operates the Website www.scintam.com. The registered VAT number is NONE.
You can contact Scintam Engineering Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.